MALO provides high quality legal representation, focused on complex matters involving real estate and estate planning. Known for integrity, creativity and knowledge, the attorneys at MALO continue to deliver high quality legal representation for individuals and families throughout Sultanate of Oman.
Advising on the matter of Real Estate Law, whether contentious or non-contentious has increased our capability from scrap to expert. We take assigned complicated matters of our clients. We thrive to success and gain judicial pronouncement cent percent in our client favor. However, we will always maintain a boutique firm atmosphere. Dedicated to maintaining lasting relationships with our clients.
At MALO, we tailor our representation to meet the needs of each individual client. We will keep you well informed of what is happening throughout the entire process and will work tirelessly to obtain the best possible outcome.
In Sultanate of Oman the Real Estate is governed by Land Law. In addition to the Land Law, the real estate matters are governed with the following ancillary laws:
- The Land Register Law (Royal Decree 2/98), 1998.
- The Tenancy Law (Royal Decree 6/89), 1989.
- The Law of Expropriation of Property for Public Utility (Royal Decree 64/78),1978;
- The Law Regulating the Ownership of Real Estate by the Nationals of the Gulf Cooperation Council States (Royal Decree 21/04), 2004;
- The Usufruct Law (Royal Decree 5/81), 1981; and
- The Law on Foreign Ownership of Land in the Integrated Tourist Complexes (Royal Decree 12/06), 2006.
For more information, or to schedule a consultation, contact us today.