We have a leading capital markets practice, advising corporations, investment banks and governments on complex and innovative domestic and cross-border offerings of equity, equity-linked, debt and structured securities including cross-border offers.
- Equity capital markets – we advise issuers and underwriters on the most complex and innovative offerings of securities globally, including initial public offerings and the full range of secondary offerings including Initial Public Offers, rights issues, and accelerated entitlement offerings
Our capital markets team works closely with our sector experts in energy, mining, banking, insurance, infrastructure, real estate, consumer goods and technology, media and telecommunications.
MALO offers market-leading capability on public and private mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate restructurings, corporate governance, capital markets fundraising, infrastructure projects and tax. In recent years, our corporate lawyers have been particularly active in major restructurings and capital raisings, reflecting the challenging market conditions.
MALO work on transactions across industries, utilising our leading reputation for sectoral expertise in energy, mining and infrastructure, financial services and telecommunications, media and technology. Our lawyers advise clients on complex domestic and cross-border transactions across OMAN, UAE, INDIA.
We also recognize that business life is about much more than transactions and we pride ourselves on becoming trusted advisers, establishing long-term and deep relationships with clients. We understand that our clients face complex legal and risk management challenges and need to trust their legal advisers. We advise listed companies and their directors across the range of corporate governance issues and guide them through their challenges.
Our clients include the OMAN leading corporates and other commercial organizations, Non-Banking Commercial organizations.
Our corporate governance advisory team specialize in providing pragmatic, focused advice and guidance on the legal and regulatory requirements, market practice and emerging trends in relation to:
- corporate governance issues such as directors’ duties and liabilities, board composition and effectiveness and general board policies
- market disclosure, insider trading and related procedures and systems
- director and senior executive remuneration structuring and disclosure, including employee share plans and incentive arrangements, and director contracts
- preparation of annual reports and preparation for annual general meetings and other shareholder meetings and communications
- internal capital management initiatives (buy-backs, capital reductions, etc.)
For more information, or to schedule a consultation, contact us today.